Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Classifying:||Equipped||Slaking Rate:||More Than 90%|
hydrated lime plant machinery,
lime production line,
Lime Hydrate High Slaking Rate
More Than 90% Slaking Rate Lime Hydrate With Dust And Vapor Collecting Device
New Design Features of Lime Hydrator
(1) The new lime hydrator, the slaking rate is above 90%, the moisture can be controlled at 3 ~ 15%, and the slaking rate of quicklime can also be adjusted according to the needs of the process, generally used for high-end calcium hydroxide (Ca(OH)2) industry. There should be a certain amount of moisture in the sintering ingredients.
(2) The slaking rate reaches over 90%, when the calcium hydroxide has a water content of 7%, the viscosity of Ca(OH)2 can be greatly exerted. At the same time, the volume of slaked lime after hydration increases, and under the same material ratio and mixing conditions, the white point of the sintered ore can be avoided and the ball formation rate can be increased by 2% to 5%. It can improve the smelting performance of sintered ore and provide an important guarantee for increasing output and quality.
(3) Since the lime hydrator recovers the dust vapor in the system reaction, it effectively solves the problems of on-site steam and dust, and there is no dust overflow phenomenon at the same time.
At the time of dust-collecting, the utilization rate of the original lime is improved. Generally, the dust accounts for about 1-2% of the total lime. To some extent, the accuracy of the ingredients is improved, and the lime is reduced. Consume.
Depending on the production site, the new lime hydrator can effectively treat and purify the hot steam and dust generated during the quick lime hydration process, ensuring that there is no dust pollution on site, and the exhaust gas outlet concentration fully meets the national emission standards. It is equipped with PLC automatic control, which can be adjusted according to the requirements of the production process, and can meet the use of calcium hydroxide production line and sintering ingredients, reduce the labor intensity of on-site workers, protect the physical health of on-site workers, and improve the production operation rate.
In recent years, Lime Hydrate Machine is needed more and more in the market, which can be used in different industries, such as building, plaster, chemical industry, etc.. We had accumulated decade’s experience and professional know-how for providing advanced and economical solutions to lime hydration application. In order to meet your particular production requirements of lime hydrator plants establishment, we had made the whole production into modular design. And we also guarantee the lime hydrator is certainly state-of-the-art.
Lime hydrate had many applications. In the construction industry, quicklime is added to mortar. It can also be used as a drying or neutralizing agent, as fertilizer lime and for the production of lime mortar and lime plaster. It can be used to reduce the acidity of the soil, thereby can improve the structure of the soil. By adding water into calcium oxide, it can be transformed into calcium hydroxide (also called lime hydrate, hydrated lime or slaked lime). It can be used in rubber and petrochemical additives, such as the oil industry in lubricating oil, to prevent coking, sludge deposition, neutralization and anticorrosion. It can also be used in the preparation of bleaching powder, bleaching powder, disinfectant, antacid, astringent, hard water softener, soil acid inhibitor, depilatory agent, buffer, neutralizer, curing agent, etc.
Features of Lime Hydrate Machine
1. Higher Auto Control: Gravimetric quicklime feed, temperature-controlled water supply, and a sophisticated measuring technology
2. Reliable performance for classifying, grinding, conveying, stocking and packing.
3. High product quality: the lime hydrator adopts an accurate metering of slaking water to guarantee the slaked finished product with minor moisture, higher percentage of fines and less agglomeration.
4. The slaking process is fully completed in the lime hydrator. There is no need for secondary slaking silo.
Technical Data of Lime Hydrate Machine:
Contact Person: Henry
Tel: +86 188 9987 6785