Payment & Shipping Terms:
hydrated lime machine,
lime production line,
lime hydrator with moisture control
Environment-Friendly Lime Hydrator With Precise Moisture Control
New Lime Hydrator Mechanism
1. Prolong the slaking time of quick lime in the lime hydrator.
With the advanced design, a slaking time of 8 to 15 minutes can be ok, and the quick lime can be fully hydrated. In principle, the equipment adopts fixed time slaking. If the time needs to be adjusted, inverter can be used
2. The lime hydrator has good heat preservation and heating functions.
A large amount of hot steam generated during the reaction of quicklime circulates in the lime hydrator to increase the internal temperature. The hot steam heats the temperature of the hydration and water to achieve self-heating. In general, the water in the lime hydrator reaches about 60 degrees in 30 minutes, and is good to hydrating quick lime. Hydration can be done without hot water.
3. Precise control and full stirring during the water adding process.
By optimizing multi-metering control signals and multi-metering, precise water addition is achieved.
4. Scientific energy-saving water spraying process.
In view of the difference in the activity of quicklime, there is a thermal resistance in the hydrating house, and the temperature of the thermal resistance monitoring is determined by adjusting the water addition to adjust the amount of sewage to achieve scientific water spraying in the future. The first-stage water spraying hydration is the pre-slaking stage of quick lime. After a reasonable ratio of quicklime and water and the initial mixing and partial slaking at the first stage, it enters the second stage of accelerated hydration stage. At this time, the heat released by the quicklime in the secondary slaking house is good to improve the slaking speed.
The third stage is the precise moisture control room, which contains the functions of drying, humidification and uniform moisture. The slaking stage takes about 8-15 minutes through the entire slaking process. In the end, it really turns from calcium oxide (CaO) into calcium hydroxide Ca (OH) 2.
5. Lime hydrator components:
(1) First-level hydration internal screw propeller
(2) The first-level water distribution slaking bin, cooling and recovery of condensed cloth water.
(3) Second slaking chamber
(4) Third-stage dehydration and powdering silo or humidification
(5) Water supply system
(6) Feeding and discharging equipment
(7) Dust control
In the lime hydrator, quicklime coarse powder or quicklime lumps is turned into lime hydrate Ca(OH)2 after the addition and mixing with water at a temperature of approx. 100°C. The requested residual moisture of the hydrate is regulated by a temperature-controlled water supply and a variable material retention time. The grinding in the lime hydrator ensures the water and quicklime can be mixed completely. The vapors developing during hydration are dedusted by the pulse-jet collector and blower. The filtering bag is an integral and important part of the lime hydrator, which guarantee the vapors can be eliminated from the lime hydrator.
Features of Auto Operation Lime Hydrator
1. Higher Auto Control: Gravimetric quicklime feed, temperature-controlled water supply, and a sophisticated measuring technology
2. Reliable performance for classifying, grinding, conveying, stocking and packing.
3. High product quality: the lime hydrator adopts an accurate metering of slaking water to guarantee the slaked finished product with minor moisture, higher percentage of fines and less agglomeration.
4. The slaking process is fully completed in the lime hydrator. There is no need for secondary slaking silo.
Technical Data of Auto Operation Lime Hydrator:
Contact Person: Henry
Tel: +86 188 9987 6785