Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand:||HK||Trade Term:||FOB CIF CFR|
|Place Of Origin:||China||Slope:||12-18 Degree|
spiral sand washer,
ore dressing screw classifier
High-tech Spiral Classifier with Ore Beneficiation and Dressing
Spiral classifier is one of the beneficiation equipment. Spiral classifier is a kind of equipment for mechanical classification based on the principle that the specific gravity of solid particles is different, so the speed of precipitation in liquid is different. The material powder milled in the mill can be graded for filtering, and then the coarse material is screwed into the mill inlet with a spiral blade, and the filtered fine material is discharged from the overflow pipe. The spiral classifier is referred to as a classifier. There are four types of classifiers: high weir single and double spiral, submerged single and double spiral. The classifier is mainly composed of a transmission device, a spiral body, a trough body, a lifting mechanism, a lower support (bearing bush) and an exhaust valve. Spiral classifiers are widely used in the ore dressing plant to match the ball mill with closed-loop circulation and split-flow ore sand, or in gravity ore dressing plants to classify ore sand and fine mud, as well as to classify the size of the pulp in the metal beneficiation process and to wash the ore.
The test run of the spiral classifier should be carried out according to the following requirements:
1. No-load running time is 4 hours;
2. The lifting device is tested twice during the whole process to check whether the limit is appropriate and adjust it;
3. Before the screw classifier is put into trial operation, the water tank shall be filled with water for a leak test without leakage.
4. When the classifier is running under load, the screw should be started before feeding; when the machine is stopped, the feeding should be stopped, and the screw operation should be stopped after the mineral in the tank is transported;
5. When the classifier is running under load, if an emergency stop is required due to a failure, the lifting device should be started first, and the spiral blades should be raised above the mineral sedimentation layer to stop the operation. When starting again, start the screw first, wait for the rotation to be stable, and then slowly lower the screw until the tail bearing contacts the bottom beam seat. It is strictly forbidden to start the spiral blade buried in the mineral sedimentation layer, otherwise the spiral blade, spiral shaft, reducer and gears will be damaged;
6. The load test run time is 8 hours.
Spiral classifiers are widely used in ore dressing plants to be equipped with ball mills for closed-loop circulation to split ores, or for gravity. In the ore dressing plant, the ore and fine mud are classified, and the size classification of the pulp is carried out in the metal beneficiation process, and the operations such as desliming and dewatering in the washing operation are performed. The machine has the characteristics of simple structure, reliable operation and convenient operation.
Lifting motor power
Contact Person: Henry
Tel: +86 188 9987 6785