Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Spiral Diameter:||750-3000mm||Rotation Speed:||2.5-6|
|Place Of Origin:||China||Power:||3-45KW|
spiral sand washer,
Double Screw Spiral Classifier
Double Screw Spiral Classifier with Easy Operation and Smooth Performance
Spiral classifiers are widely used in ore dressing plants to be equipped with ball mills for closed-loop circulation to split ores, or for gravity. In the ore dressing plant, the ore and fine mud are classified, and the size classification of the pulp is carried out in the metal beneficiation process, and the operations such as desliming and dewatering in the washing operation are performed. The machine has the characteristics of simple structure, reliable operation and convenient operation.
Structure of Spiral Classifier:
1. Transmission device: The spiral classifier is composed of a motor, a reducer, a cylindrical gear and a bevel gear.
2. Spiral: It consists of hollow shaft, bracket, spiral blade, iron lining, etc. Hollow shaft is welded by seamless steel pipe, journal and flange. The wear life is the key in use. The iron lining is made of wear-resistant materials.
3. Lower support: Because it is immersed in the pulp for a long time to work, it is easy to wear and tear, and its maintenance and replacement are its main features. Therefore, the machine adopts a movable bushing and nylon bushing structure. When the bushings and bushes are worn, the last set of bushings and bushes can be replaced after lifting the screw with the lifting mechanism for more than ten minutes, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement.
4. Water tank: welded from steel plate and various sections. The sink holds all the mine awards and bears the weight and full load of the body itself. For this reason, it is very important to support the foundation construction of the sink. In order to avoid the deformation of the water tank due to improper support to affect the operation of the machine
For the sake of turning, this machine is provided with a schematic diagram of the foundation structure, which can be used as a reference for foundation design.
5. Drain valve: In order to discharge the slurry from the water tank when necessary, there is a drain valve in the lower part of the water tank, which can discharge the slurry at any time and can be closed during normal production.
6. Lifting device: It consists of motor, worm reducer, bevel gear pair, wire mother, screw and other parts.
When the spiral classifier stops working, in order to avoid the solid precipitation in the pulp from pressing the spiral, causing overload operation and the need for maintenance work, a lifting device is provided. When the spiral classifier stops, the spiral must be lifted from the water tank to make most of the spiral leave the pulp. In order to ensure the safety and reliability of the lifting device, a stroke end switch is provided to enable the lifting stroke to be controlled by itself. When the spiral is lifted, use a fishing hook to hang the spiral firmly to prevent it from falling off. When the spiral classifier stops, the lifting device can automatically lift the screw to a certain height when it starts. When the classifier works, the lifting device can also be rotated to lower the screw to the working position. This can maintain the life of the transmission parts and prevent the hollow shaft from being overloaded. Whether it is necessary to install a linkage control electrical device, the user can determine according to specific conditions.
Lifting motor power
Contact Person: Henry
Tel: +86 188 9987 6785