Payment & Shipping Terms:
ball mill machine,
ball mill grinder
Ball Grinding Mill With Replaceable Liner And Longer Working Life:
Ball Grinding Mill Application
New type Ball Grinding Mill is a key equipment for milling the materials into powders after they are crushed. It is widely used in cement, the silicate product, new type building material,fire-proof material, chemical fertilizer, black and non-ferrous metal, glass,ceramics and so on, and can make the dry and wet milling on all kinds of ores and other grindability materials.
When the Ball Grinding Mill turning, there are centrifugal force and force of friction between grinding medium and the plate in the rotary body wall. And the grinding medium will rotate with rotary body to a certain height. Then Ball Grinding Mill will fall freely under gravity, whereabouts of grinding medium, like a impact the material at the bottom to smaller size. In addition, grinding medium also generates sliding and rolling in the rotary process. Thus there are schleifwirkung among grinding medium, plate and material. So we can get fine powder in the process.
Type of Ball Grinding Mill:
Energy-saving ball mill, cone ball mill, Ball Grinding Mill , batch ball mill, rod ball mill, grid ball mill, overflow type ball mill,tube ball mill, dry-type ball mill, wet ball mill, intermittence ball mill. etc.
Ball Grinding Mill Main Features
1) Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder.
2) The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine
3) Ball mill is widely used in building material, and chemical industry.
4) There are two ways of grinding: the dry way and the wet way.
5) Ball mill can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to differentexpelling mine
6) To use the ball mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media.
7) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
8) The longer the ball mill runs, the finer the powder will be.
9) Ultimate particle size depends entirely on how hard the material you're grinding is, and the time how long the ball mill runs.
10) Our ball mills have been used to grind glass, powder food products, create custom varnishes, make ceramic glaze, powder various chemicals.
Technical Data of Ball Grinding Mill:
Contact Person: Henry
Tel: +86 188 9987 6785