Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Filtering Rate:||99.9%||Air Temperature:||Tailored|
|Air Volume:||Tailored||Filtering Bag:||Tailored|
industrial dust extraction units,
dust collection equipment,
99.9% Filtering Dust Extraction Units
Filter Cartridge Dust Collector With Larger Filtering Area And Compact Design:
Filter Cartridge Dust Collector application:
The pulse filter cartridge dust collector is a high-efficiency dust collector developed on the basis of the foreign filter cartridge dust collector and combined with the actual situation of domestic environmental protection. Widely used in dust purification and treatment in industries such as machining, casting, metallurgy, pharmaceutical production, food processing, welding fume, cutting, grinding, building materials production, etc.
1. Large filtration area, small occupation, saving infrastructure investment and transportation costs.
2. The filtering wind speed is small, resistance small, dust removal efficiency high, and service life is long.
3. Separated pulse automatic cycle dust cleaning, automatic control, timing and resistance set by pulse controller and good cleaning effect.
4. The system has low resistance, low energy consumption and low emission concentration, which is lower than the latest national standards.
Filter Cartridge Dust Collector Composition:
Filter drum dust remover is mainly composed by equipment support,box body,filter drum,pulse dirt cleaning device,entrance device,exit device, six parts.
Working Principle of Filter Cartridge Dust Collector:
After the dust-laden gas enters the filter drum dust collector, due to the sudden enlargement of the air end face and the action of the air distribution plate, a part of the coarse dust particles in the air sink into the ash bucket under the action of gravity and inertia force;
The fine-grained, low-density dust particles enter the filter chamber, and the dust is deposited on the filter material surface of filter drum by the combined effect of Brownian diffusion and fiber interception.
The purified gas enters the clean room and is discharged from the air outlet through the fan. The filter dust collector resistance increases as the dust gathering in surface area of the filter cartridge increases. When the resistance reaches a certain set value, the PLC program controls the opening and closing of the pulse valve. When the pulse valve opens, the compressed air in the air bag passes through the expansion of the Venturi tube evenly enters the inside of the filter cartridge, forming a momentary positive pressure inside the filter cartridge, causing a huge vibration, which causes the dust deposited on the filter material to fall off and fall into the ash hopper. The collected dust is discharged into ash bucket through the ash discharge device.By periodically cleaning the dust on the surface of the filter cartridge, the equipment operation resistance is relatively stable, which is an important link to ensure the normal operation of the dust removal system.
Filter Cartridge Dust Collector Features:
(1) Compact structure and easy to maintain.
(2) Long service life, can be used for two years or longer.
(4) Suitable for use in a variety of operating conditions.
(5) According to the characteristics of dust, choose different material filter materials to solve the problem of dust management.
(6) The inclined filter cartridge dust collector adopts an advanced down flow type layout and filter cartridge oblique structure, so the dust removal device has a good synchronized cleaning effect in the work process.
(7) High purification efficiency, more than 99.9% purification efficiency for sub-micron dust, low equipment operation resistance, and effective energy conservation of the dust removal system.
(8) The dust inlet is provided with a dust-proof plate, which has buffering and anti-friction effects, so that the dust does not directly impact the filter cartridge at a high speed, so that the service life of the filter cartridge can be prolonged.
Filter Cartridge Dust Collector Application:
The device is widely used in the following areas of air filtration and gas dedusting:
(1) Air dust removal in the main control room and main power room of industrial enterprises.
(2) Intake dust removal of industrial enterprises blowers, air compressors, oxygen generators, gas turbines, and turbines.
(3) Air intake and dust removal of large air-conditioning systems in public buildings.
(4) Industrial gas dust concentration below 15g/m3 for industrial gas dust, and secondary dust removal for high dust concentration gas.
Contact Person: Henry
Tel: +86 188 9987 6785