Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||White Or Grey||Classifier:||3 Motor|
vertical grinding mill,
calcium carbonate ultrafine vertical grinding mill
Calcium Carbonate Ultrafine Vertical Grinding Mill
The calcium carbonate ultrafine vertical grinding mill can produce ultrafine powder. It has significant energy-saving effects, and can alleviate the contradiction between ultrafine powder fineness, output and power consumption. Calcium carbonate ultrafine vertical grinding mills are increasingly accepted by customers to produce ultrafine calcium carbonate powder.
Ultrafine calcium carbonate refers to calcium carbonate whose primary particle size is between 0.02 and 0.1μm. Ultrafine calcium carbonate was first developed by Japan, which takes leading place in the development, production and application of ultrafine calcium carbonate. Japan has been able to produce different crystal forms, different particle size, different surface coating and no certain shape ultrafine calcium carbonate powder.
ltrafine calcium carbonate powder is the best powder in all kinds of calcium carbonate powder. And it is also the cheapest nanomaterial. It has special quantum size effects, small size effects, and surface effects, which make it more powerful than conventional powder materials. It is more powerful in the aspect of strengthening, transparency, dispersion, thixotropy and floating.
Calcium carbonate ultrafine vertical grinding mill, with static and dynamic classifier, can produce powder with a fineness range from 325mesh(40μm) to 2500 mesh (5μm).
Working Principle of Calcium Carbonate Ultrafine Vertical Grinding Mill:
The reducer makes the grinding table rotate. The crushed calcium carbonate conveyed to the grinding house by belt conveyor or screw conveyor falls down onto the grinding table because of gravity. With help of the centrifugal force of the rotating grinding table, calcium carbonate move from center to edge. And at the same time, calcium carbonate is ground between roller and ring. After being ground, the fine powder goes through the classifier into the pulse-jet collector with the help of air blower sucking. Coarser material will fall down to the mill again due to its large self-gravity and get reground.
The Advantages of Calcium Carbonate Ultrafine Vertical Grinding Mill:
1. Wide powder fineness range: calcium carbonate ultrafine roller grinding mill use turbo air classifier, which can produce a wider range of powder sizes. There are 30%~70% in the 2μm range, D97=4~45μm; the specific surface area is 21000 cm²/g, while products with D97=8.5μm can be directly produced by the mill.
2. Lower power consumption
3. The powder produced by ultrafine vertical roller grinding mill has a narrow particle size distribution, control gap of 2μm powder content, high profit margins and added value.
4. After being improved, rollers, grinding table, diversion systems and internal circulation systems can greatly improve the grinding efficiency and increase output by 15%~30% compared to the same type of domestic products.
5. Lower vibration and lower noise
6. Environment-friendly and 99.99% of the powder can be collected.
7. Automatic control with PLC system
Technical Data of Calcium Carbonate Ultrafine Vertical Grinding Mill:
Contact Person: Henry
Tel: +86 188 9987 6785