Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||Energy-saving And High Efficient||Output:||1-10T/H|
|Color:||Tailor-made||Barite Stone Size:||0-20mm|
10T/H Barite Grinding Mill,
450kw Barite Grinding Mill,
Barite Ultrafine Grinding Mill
The barite grinding mill production line usually includes hammer crusher, jaw crusher, bucket elevator, hopper, belt conveyor, pendulum roller grinding mill or ultrafine grinding mill, classifier, powder collector, high pressure fan, air compressor, electric control system, etc. The barite stone is crushed by the jaw crusher and hammer crusher to a certain size (about 0-20mm) suitable for the grinding in the pendulum roller grinding mill or ultrafine grinding mill, and then the required fineness is achieved by adjusting the rotation speed of the classifier of the pendulum roller grinding mill or ultrafine grinding mill.
The features of barite grinding mill:
1. Energy-saving and high efficient:
In the case of the same fineness and motor power, the output is more than double that of jet mill, stirring mill and ball mill.
2. Long working life of wearing parts:
Grinding rollers and grinding rings are forged with special materials, so the working life is greatly increased. Generally, it can last for more than one year. When processing calcium carbonate and calcite, the service life can reach 2-5 years.
3.High safety and reliability
Because there is no rolling bearing and no screw in the grinding chamber, you don’t need to worry about the bearing and sealing breakdown.
4. Environmentally friendly
The pulse dust collector is used to collect powder and dust, so the 99.9% of the powder can be collected in the whole grinding system.
Attentions should be paid to barite ultrafine grinding mill operation:
1. Always check the barite ultrafine grinding mill shaft bearing temperature. If the temperature is too high, check whether the lubrication and transmission parts are normal.
2. Always check the tightness of the transmission belt. If the belt is too loose, it will reduce the transmission efficiency and affect the grinding efficiency. If the belt is too tight, it will easily cause the bearing to heat up, increase the power consumption, and reduce the service life of the transmission belt.
3. Various transmission parts must be fastened timely and reliable, special tools should be used for disassembly or installation, and direct hitting with tools such as hand hammers is prohibited.
The working principle of barite ultrafine grinding mill:
When the barite ultrafine grinding mill works, the mill motor drives the main shaft and the turntable to rotate, and the roller pins on the edge of the turntable drive dozens of grinding rollers to rotate towards the grinding ring.
The barite is crushed into small size by the hammer crusher and jaw crusher, and then delivered to the hopper by elevator, and then sent to the bulk material tray on the upper part of the turntable evenly through the belt feeder.
The barite is scattered to the periphery of the turnplate under the action of centrifugal force, and falls into the raceway of the grinding ring. It is impacted, rolled and ground between the ring and rollers. The pulverized material is brought into the classifier.
And the rotating impeller in the classifier makes the coarse material fall back for regrinding, and the fine powder that meets the requirements enters the pulse-jet collector with the airflow and is discharged from the discharge valve at the lower part.
The Technical Data of Barite Ultrafine Grinding Mill:
|Mesh||21 Rollers||26 Rollers||32Rollers|
Contact Person: Henry
Tel: +86 188 9987 6785