Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Pulse-jet Collector:||99.99% Of The Ultrafine Powder||Special Deisgn:||Easy Maintenance And Spare Parts Replacement|
2500mesh Limestone Grinding Mill,
10T/H Limestone Grinding Mill,
Limestone Ultrafine Grinding Mill
Limestone Ultrafine Grinding Mill With Higher Output And Easy Operation And Maintenance
Henkry limestone ultrafine grinding mill is widely used for producing ultrafine powder or micro powder with a fineness range of 600-2500mesh, a new kind of machine for producing ultrafine powder. Henkry limestone ultrafine grinding mill is mainly used for grinding the material with Mohs hardness less than 6, moisture below 6%, and the material should be non-explosive and non-flammable, such as: calcium carbonate, calcite, chalk, talc, limestone, dolomite, kaolin, bentonite, steatite, mica, magnetite, barite, gypsum, graphite, phosphate ore, potassium ore etc. The fineness of the finished powder from ultrafine grinding mill can be adjusted between 325-2500 mesh.
The working principle of limestone ultrafine grinding mill:
After crushed by hammer crusher, the large stones become small ones and are delivered to storage hopper by elevator, and then they are evenly sent to the upper plate of the turnplate by belt conveyor and sloping feeding pipe. When the ultrafine grinding mill is working, all the grinding rollers are rotating around the ring, and the materials are driven to the edge of the turnplate by the centrifugal force and fall down into the grinding chambers where the materials are repeatedly pulverized, crushed and ground by the rollers. The high-pressure air blower constantly inhales air within the ultrafine grinding mill and, in turn, the air flow with crushed materials are brought to the classifier, and through the classifier, these qualified powder goes into the dust collector. The unqualified powder will fall and return to the ultrafine grinding mill for being reground while the qualified particle size mixed with air will go into pulse-jet collector. Most of the qualified powders will be packed into bags at the discharging valve;
At the same time, the fine powders clinging to the surface fall down by the sudden vibration of the filter bags, which is caused by the instantly ejected high-pressure gas controlled by the pulse valve. The materials from the above two lots are sent by the conveyor at the bottom to get finished powders packed. In addition, filtered clean air will be emitted through the blower.
Special Features of Henkry Limestone Ultrafine Grinding Mill:
1. Constant temperature control system is adopted and the whole design is also improved, so various additives can be put into the mill to improved the application range of powder.
2. High quality casting technology to prolonger the working life of roller and ring.
3. Special deisgn for easy maintenance and spare parts replacement
4. Limestone ultrafine grinding mill can be connected the packing machine seamlessly, which can increase packing efficiency and lower labor costs.
5.Perfect contact surface between rollers and ring: The compatible surface contact between rollers and rings can increase crushing force and grinding area and improve crushing efficiency. And this will be useful for producing ultrafine calcite powder.
6. For longer working life and prevent powder from being contaminated, the hardness of rollers and rings are increased.
7. Pulse-jet Collector: 99.99% of the ultrafine powder can be collected, which is also environment-friendly.
8. Vibration absorption and Compact Structure, high safety and reliability
9. Inverter for motor speed control, which can lower power consumption and adjust rotation speed of the mill and classifier to produce different fineness.
Technical Data of Limestone Ultrafine Grinding Mill:
Contact Person: Henry
Tel: +86 188 9987 6785