Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Grounding Table:||4 Layers||Rollers:||26|
talc ultrafine grinding mill system,
26 Rollers Ultrafine Grinder Mill,
CE Talc Ultrafine Grinding Mill
Talc Ultrafine Grinding Mill for 400-2500 Mesh Powder Production
Ultrafine grinding mill is often used to produce micro talc powder with a fineness range of 400-2500 mesh. Micro talc powder can be used to improve the performance of various industrial products. In addition, the micro talc powder can be produced by ultrafine grinding mill for talc powder coating. So talc ultrafine grinding mill plays a very important role in producing talc powder.
Talc Ultrafine Grinding Mill system includes the following parts: main mill, classifier, blower, belt feeder, storage hopper, pipe system, pulse dust collector, gearing system and electric control cabinet. The talc ultrafine grinding mill has the advantages,such as higher output, low investment and simple grinding technique. The mechanical and chemical reaction in the process of talc grinding is also good to improve talc powder activity.
The talc ultrafine grinding mill working principles are as follows:
Elevator conveys the crushed talc (usually less than 10mm) to the hopper. The belt conveyor can move the crushed talc into the grinding house. And the talc fall down through the 3 or 4 grinding layers for gradually grinding. And there are three or four layers of rollers and rings in the grinding house.
The grinding rollers on the rotary table rotate and move towards the ring because of centrifugal force. Talc will be ground between the rollers and rings into ultrafine powder in the grinding house.
The ultrafine talc powder with required fineness go through the classifier into the pulse-jet collector, and the coarse talc powder will fall down into the grinding house to be reground. The special system design can increase the temperature in the grinding house, which can also improve the whiteness of the talc power.
Special Features of Talc Ultrafine Grinding Mill:
1. Perfect contact surface between rollers and ring: The compatible surface contact between rollers and rings can increase crushing force and grinding area and improve crushing efficiency. And this will be useful for producing ultrafine calcite powder.
2. For longer working life and prevent powder from being contaminated, the hardness of rollers and rings are increased.
3. Pulse-jet Collector: 99.99% of the ultrafine powder can be collected, which is also environment-friendly.
4. Vibration absorption and Compact Structure, high safety and reliability
5. Inverter for motor speed control, which can lower power consumption and adjust rotation speed of the mill and classifier to produce different fineness.
Technical Data of Talc Ultrafine Grinding Mill:
|Mesh||21 Rollers||26 Roller|
Contact Person: Henry
Tel: +86 188 9987 6785