Payment & Shipping Terms:
industrial ball mill,
ball mill grinder,
plc control cement ball mill
PLC Control System 15T/H Ceramic Ball Grinding Mill For Super Fine Powder:
Ceramic Ball Grinding Mill Introduction
1. Ceramic Ball Grinding Millis mainly used for grinding materials in such production industries as cement, silicate product, new building materials, corhart, chemical engineering, nonferrous and black metal, mineral processing, glass and ceramic, etc.
2. Ceramic Ball Grinding Mill is used for grinding various ore and other grindable materials dry or wet.
Structure of Ceramic Ball Grinding Mill
1. Ball mill mainly consists of feeding part, discharging part, gyre part, transmission part (decelerated machine, small transmission gear, motor, electric control) and so on.
2. The hollow axis adopts cast steel, the lining plate can be replaced, the big gyre gear is made of forging rolling gear, and there is lining plate in the cylinder body, which has favorable abrasion resistance.
Working Principle of Ceramic Ball Grinding Mill:
1. The ball mill is a horizontal rotating device transmitted by the outer gear.
2. The materials are transferred to the grinding chamber through the quill shaft uniformly.
3. There are ladder liner and ripple liner and different specifications of steel balls in the chamber.
4. The centrifugal force caused by rotation of barrel brings the steel balls to a certain height and impact and grind the materials. The ground materials are discharged through the discharging board thus the grinding process is finished.
The ceramic ball mill uses ceramic liners and grinding media, and the classifier system uses ceramic anti-wear protection to ensure product purity and whiteness. For dry processing of quartz and feldspar, the ball mill with classifier system with international standard configuration is used, which has the characteristics of energy saving, high efficiency, large output and high classification accuracy.
The scientifically proportioned grinding medium is used to achieve the ideal grinding fineness. Liner and grinding medium are protected by alumina or quartz. The main bearing adopts rolling bearing, dry oil lubrication, and there is no thin oil lubrication station, which reduces the operating cost.
The ceramic ball mill is a horizontal cylindrical rotating device, which is composed of the main parts such as the feeding part, the discharging part, the turning part, and the transmission part (reducer, small transmission gear, motor, and electronic control). The hollow shaft is made of cast steel, and the lining can be replaced.
Technical Data of Ceramic Ball Grinding Mill:
|Model||Output(T/H)||Fineness(Mesh)||Whole Power KW|
Contact Person: Henry
Tel: +86 188 9987 6785