Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Reducer Power:||220KW||Classifier:||5 Motors|
vertical grinding mill,
ultrafine vertical roller grinding mill
Ultrafine Vertical Roller Grinding Mill
Ultrafine vertical roller grinding mill has the advantages of higher output, which can meet the requirements of large-scale production to satisfy the increasing market demand. With the combination of technology from Germany, Japan and Taiwan, the ultrafine vertical grinding mill has the advantages of stable performance, higher output and low power consumption. Generally speaking, the traditional micro powder mill has lower output, and powder shape is not good for some industries.
Ultrafine vertical roller grinding mill, with static and dynamic classifier, can produce powder with a fineness range from 325mesh(40μm) to 2500 mesh (5μm). This kind of ultrafine vertical roller grinding mill is often used to grind limestone, calcite, marble, calcium carbonate, kaolin, barite etc., which is often used in painting, plastic, rubber, papermaking, PVC and so on industries.
Working Principle of Ultrafine Vertical Roller Grinding Mill:
The reducer makes the grinding table rotate. The material conveyed to the grinding house by belt conveyor or screw conveyor falls down onto the grinding table because of gravity. With help of the centrifugal force of the rotating grinding table, the material move from center to edge. And at the same time, the material is ground between roller and ring. After being ground, the fine powder goes through the classifier into the pulse-jet collector with the help of air blower sucking. Coarser material will fall to the mill again due to its large self-gravity and get reground. For material with different hardness, the roller pressure can be adjusted by adjusting hydraulic system. The rotation speed of the classifying system of multiple classifiers can be controlled so that various fineness powder can be obtained.
The Advantages of Ultrafine Vertical Roller Grinding Mill:
1. Wide powder fineness range. ultrafine vertical roller grinding mill is equipped with a turbo air classifier, which can produce a wider range of partical sizes. There are 30%~70% in the 2μm range, D97=4~45μm; the specific surface area is 21000 cm²/g, while products with D97=8.5μm can be directly produced by the mill.
2. Lower power consumption
3. The powder produced by ultrafine vertical roller grinding mill has a narrow particle size distribution, control gap of 2μm powder content, high profit margins and added value.
4. After being improved, rollers, grinding table, diversion systems and internal circulation systems can greatly improve the grinding efficiency and increase output by 15%~30% compared to the same type of domestic products.
5. Lower vibration and lower noise
6. Environment-friendly and 99.99% of the powder can be collected.
7. Automatic control with PLC system
Techinical Data of Ultrafine Vertical Roller Grinding Mill:
Contact Person: Henry
Tel: +86 188 9987 6785