Payment & Shipping Terms:
ultra fine powder grinding machine,
limestone grinding mill,
4 ring layers ultrafine grinding mill
Lower Investment And Good Powder Shape Ultrafine Grinding Mill
Ultrafine grinding mill can grind marble, calcite, gypsum, barite, talc, pyrophyllite, kaolin, bentonite, illite, vermiculite, sepiolite, potassium ore and other minerals. The fineness of finished powder can reach 400 and 3000 mesh. This ultrafine grinding mill is characterized by easy operation, higher output, and longer working life of wear parts. Without the drying system, it can grind all kinds of qualified non-metallic mineral powder materials with moisture less than 8%.
Ultrafine grinding mill system contains the following parts: jaw crusher, elevator, feeder, classifier, grinding mill, pulse-jet collector, blower, motors and pipes. The whole ultrafine grinding mill system can do crushing, grinding, classifying together, which brings higher efficiency and higher output.
Under the negative pressure, the ultrafine grinding mill runs well without powder out of the whole system.
The ultrafine grinding mill is a combination of grinding, impacting and crushing for grinding ultrafine powder. This ultrafine grinding mill has the following features: better fineness, higher output, lower energy consumption, and lower investment. The powder from ultrafine grinding mill has good fineness (D97=3-35um), which can be adjusted according to customer’s requirement to improve the company's competitiveness.
The ultrafine grinding mill has perfect structure combing grinding and classifying to one. The ultrafine grinding mill runs under negative pressure so that the powder can’t go outside. It is easy and convenient to install and do maintenance. And this ultrafine grinding mill also need a small area to install.
How to Adjust Ultrafine Grinding Mill:
1. Increase the feeding rate, the belt conveyor motor and mill motor current will also increase; and the blower motor current will decrease. If the feeding rate is much higher, raw material will accumulate in the mill; the powder size will not be the same; the mill motor current and classifier motor will be also higher. Lower feeding rate will cause the lower production capacity. How to judge the suitable feeding rate for the mill?
there are two situations:
If the air force is enough (if possible, surplus air), the mill should be adjusted according the mill motor rated current(max). at the rated current, the production capacity can be highest.
B. if the air force is not enough, the mill should be adjusted according to the mill state in which there appears block in the mill, that is, when the feeding current increases continuously, the mill motor current will increase gradually; the fan motor current will decrease gradually and then the fan current will not decrease and change, which means the blower block point. If the feeding rate continues to increase, the blower motor current will decrease obviously. At this blower block point, there will be a mill motor current, which means the highest production capacity for the mill.
(2) Extra air pipe valve adjustment: when the valve is open too much(more extra air is discharged), part of the air volume will be wasted; when the valve is open too little(too less extra air is discharged), some extra air will be discharged from the feeding inlet, which will bring some powder out and pollute the workshop. The right way to adjust this valve: make sure there is no air discharged from the feeding inlet and just little air is sucked into the mill.
(3) Classifier adjustment:
With the same feeding rate and air volume, the higher rotation speed of the classifier, the lower the production capacity; the lower rotation speed of the classifier, the higher the production capacity.
(4)Record all the related technical data and production capacity.
After the mill works well, take some powder from the discharging valve and check the fineness. When the powder is coarser, please increase the classifier rotation speed or reduce the air volume. When the powder is much finer, please reduce the classifier rotation speed or increase the air volume. At the same time, please adjust the feeding rate according to the mill working condition to ensure the qualified powder fineness.
Please record the production capacity with the related fineness to ensure highest working efficiency of the mill.
Special Features of Ultrafine Grinding Mill:
1.Perfect contact between rollers and ring: The arc or curved surface increases their effective working surface and improves the crushing efficiency. The rollers and rings contact surface and shapes should be consistent and tightly fit, which is good to the production of fine powder.
2. Improved hardness of rollers and rings: this not only guarantees longer working life, but also the powder is not easy to be contaminated.
3. Rotation speed of central shaft can be adjusted according to customer’s requirement.
4. Pulse-jet Collector: 99.99% of the ultrafine powder can be collected, which is also environment-friendly.
5. Constant temperature control system is adopted and the whole design is also improved, so various additives can be put into the mill to improved the application range of powder.
6. High quality casting technology to prolonger the working life of roller and ring.
Technical Data of Ultrafine Grinding Mill:
|Mesh||21 Rollers||27 Roller|
Contact Person: Henry
Tel: +86 188 9987 6785